2022 Training Programme
We are thrilled to offer our Financial Members subsidised training for their Weimaraners. If you are not a current Financial Member, please head to our Memberships page and follow the instruction before registering for the Training.
Puppy class [up to ~9 months]
- Understanding your puppy development
- How to regulate your puppy
- Help with mouthing and biting
- Teaching some basic communications
- Tips and tricks for socialising
Adult (Superstars) class [over ~9 months]
- Recall, loose lead walking and jumping up. Focus may adjust to suit participants ability and previous experience.
- Dogs social characters discussion: the job role that they are born into, and each with their own capabilities and limitations - this is a new
- We will also try to accomodate for individual requests (as much as possible)
The classes will be facilitated by Neri Karazija. Neri, BSc (Honours), is a certified instructor through the wolf and dog development centre and holds a certificate III in dog training. She specialises in dog behaviour and development and provides practical solutions and training.
- We would need a minimum number of attendees to generate class involvement & a good distraction level for the dogs to work with.
- Classes may change depending on the ability of the participants
- This is a positive reinforcement training, so using flat collars and walking harnesses are well advised
- Don't forget to bring lots of high value treats and water for your puppy
Please reach out if you have any queries. If you're ready to register, please see Registration Form below
Please send payment via EFT to:
Weimaraner Social Club WA
Account: 1024 4399
Please add your Name + the word "Train" as a reference.